Our Test Prep and College Consulting Services
2019 Summer Test Prep Special $69/hour!
One-On-One Online SAT and ACT Lessons Starting at $69/ hour.
Contact us today at 619-300-7231!
What We Do: Test Prep, College Planning, and Tutoring
Hawk Educational Solutions offers the following custom services to accommodate the unique needs of every college-bound scholar:
The Test Prep Expert: PSAT/ SAT/ ACT Test Prep
- Prior to the exam date, we recommend a program of 2-3 months of individual lessons 1-2 times per week, rigorous self-study, and 4 full-length practice tests.
- For students in need of greater support, we recommend 3-5 meetings per week.
- $79-$99/ hour
The Collegiate Captain- College Application, Financial Aid, and College Admissions Essay Guidance
- We offer full-service or “a la carte” college consulting:
- College Selection
- Scholarship Research
- College Admissions Essay Planning, Revision, and Editing
The Stellar Scholar: K-12 Multiple Subject Tutoring in English, Math, Science, and AP Courses
- English, Common Core Integrated Math, and AP classes- You name it, we got it!
- $55-$75/ hour
Master of Organization: Study Skills, Organizational and Homework Coaching
- We provide academic mentoring in areas that are often overlooked in the classroom.
- We help learners of all ages ramp up retention and critical thinking with organized note-taking, memory games, flashcards, Quizlets and more.
- $55-$65/ hour
The Sensei: Group College Guidance Seminars
- Plan a college info event at a school, library or community center.
- Get an overview of college expectations, best test-taking strategies, and college planning tips.
- Rates vary per student number and location.
We understand that certain families may not be able to afford one-on-one appointments at our standards rates, so we encourage students to pair up. We’re also happy to provide instruction for small groups of three or four students at a discounted rate of up to 33% off per student!
We offer Great Discounts:
- 5% off on packages of 10 or more hours of instruction
- Additional 5% Military Discount
- Sliding Scale for Low-Income Families