Check out our educational resources for test prep, college preparation and literacy. These sites provide up-to-date instructional tools and learning materials that are user-friendly for parents, students and teachers!
For additional guidance, Contact us for clarification!
- CollegeBuoard Website– SAT test info, the college admission process and personal statements, and scholarship opportunities.
- FASFA– private and government subsidized and unsubsidized loans, grants and scholarships
- ACT.org– ACT test info
- California State University Placement Tests- EPT/ ELM– alternative California State University entrance exams
- Inside Higher Ed– latest news and trends in higher education
- Best Colleges– a comprehensive directory of college rankings, programs and benefits
- National Merit-Based Scholarhips- Chegg– students who exceed academic standards, but do not qualify for financial need based scholarships
- Scholarships.com– financial need based scholarships and grants
- Khan Academy– math and science tutorials, and college readiness
- Quill.org – grades 1-9 writing and grammar coaching, lessons and projects
- iCivics -investigate local, state and federal laws, rights, responsibilities and government functions through online interactive games, projects and puzzles
- Get-the-Math – explore real life math scenarios to think beyond the textbook and appreciate the ways in which math applies to music, architecture, video game creation and civil engineering
- Commonlit.org– free downloads of grade appropriate fiction and non-fiction literature
- K-12 Reader– a consortium literacy resources to support reading comprehension, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and writing skills
- Smithsonian Tween Tribune– current events, cultural and scientific articles appropriate for youth of all ages
- Englishlinx.com– reservoir of literature, grammar, and writing prompt tasks
- Edutopia– 50 writing prompts to inspire writers at every level